The main ingredient of this product is ampicillin.
The content of this product is white or white-like powder, and it tastes slightly bitter.
Ampicillin trihydrate is a semi-synthetic penicillin, which is derived from basic penicillin nucleus 6- aminopenicillin. Ampicillin is chemically designated as (2S, 5R, 6R)-6-[(R)-2- amino -2- phenylacetylamino]-3,3-dimethyl -7- oxo -4- thio -l- azabicyclo [3.2.0] heptane -2- carboxylic acid trihydrate.
Our manufacturer has other penicillin products, such as ampicillin sodium for injection.
This product can be used for respiratory tract infection, urinary system infection, digestive tract infection, ear, nose and throat infection, skin and soft tissue infection caused by sensitive pathogenic bacteria.
As a generic drug supplier in China, Feiyue Pharmaceutical can provide finished drugs such as ampicillin capsules for injection, cephalexin capsules,etc.
FEIYUE recruits agents worldwide, we can provide complete registration documents.
The antibacterial effect of this product on gram-positive cocci and bacilli (including anaerobic bacteria) is basically the same as that of penicillin, and its effect on Enterococcus faecalis is stronger than that of penicillin. Among the gram-negative bacteria, Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Haemophilus influenzae, Bordetella pertussis, Brucella, Proteus mirabilis and Salmonella are all sensitive to this product. Some Escherichia coli and some Shigella are also sensitive to this product, but most Shigella are resistant to this product, and other Enterobacteriaceae bacteria, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Bacteroides fragilis are resistant to this product. This product has certain antibacterial effect on Legionella and Campylobacter fetus. The mechanism of action of this product is to inhibit the synthesis of bacterial cell wall, so that bacteria can quickly break and dissolve.
matters need attention
1. Before using this product, you should ask about the history of drug allergy in detail and conduct penicillin skin test.
2. Patients with abnormal blood biochemistry and hemogram should use it with caution.
3. Patients with hepatic and renal insufficiency should not take this product.
4. Patients with infectious mononucleosis, cytomegalovirus infection, lymphocytic leukemia and lymphoma are prone to rash when using this product, so it should be avoided.
5. Once anaphylactic shock occurs, it must be rescued on the spot, and therapeutic measures such as keeping the airway open, taking oxygen and giving epinephrine and glucocorticoid should be taken.
6. Medication for pregnant and lactating women: This product has not been strictly controlled for pregnant women, so pregnant women should only use this product when it is really necessary. A small amount of this product is secreted from milk, so lactating women should stop breastfeeding when taking medicine.
7. Children’s medication: see usage and dosage.
8. Medication for the elderly: Due to the decline of renal function in elderly patients, the dosage should be appropriately reduced.
9. Drug overdose: It is still unclear.
1. The adverse reactions of this product are similar to those of penicillin, especially allergic reactions. Rash is the most common reaction, mostly occurring 5 days after taking medicine, showing urticaria or maculopapules; Interstitial nephritis can also occur; Anaphylactic shock is rare.
2. Gastrointestinal reactions such as glossitis, gastritis, nausea, vomiting, enteritis, diarrhea and mild abdominal pain are also common.
3. Granulocytopenia and thrombocytopenia are occasionally seen in patients who use ampicillin. Antibiotic-associated enteritis is rare, and a few patients have elevated serum alanine aminotransferase (ALT).
1. Patients with active digestive tract ulcer are disabled.
2, uric acid kidney calculi, gout patients with acute attack is prohibited.
3. People who are allergic to penicillins and cephalosporins or patients with positive skin test of penicillins are forbidden.